Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Headaches and new jobs...


So for the past few months I have been suffering from major headaches... Migraines sometimes as I get to the point where I can't even see. I went to the doctor who said she thinks it is because of how tense my muscles are in my shoulders and neck. She has a point in that I have had chiropractors and massage therapists have said there isn't much they can do to fix the problem either no matter how hard they tried. The thing is I have suffered from the tight muscles since high school and never had my head hurt this bad. So are they getting worse or is my pain tolerance becoming less? Anyway she gave me these little blue pills to take at night to try and help loosen up my muscles so that my headaches go away. They worked for a while with the downside that if I didn't get a full nights rest I was very drowsy the next morning. It was hard trying to get use to that and Mike is great in that he stepped up in getting the kids ready with me having trouble waking up. So for a little while I thought everything was going to be ok but again I am back to having these blinding pain headaches where it hurts to even move. I am beginning to wonder if there is something more wrong but half of me thinks I am just paranoid. I am in tat I have a huge fear of getting cancer since it runs so strong in both sides of my family but could my headaches really be coming from that? Could it be because I am so over weight right now? Could it be that I am under soo much stress right now with everything that my muscles are to tense for even the medication to help? I need to go back to the doctor about it but to be honest I am nervous about it. One I have a new doctor because mine moved back to Novo Scotia, and two I don't want to find out it is something more. It is a hard possition to be on, but I can't keep living like this.. it is getting harder to be the mom I want to be with my kids because of the pain. So doctor here I come... wish me luck.

As for other news.. I have my first photography job. Ok not really a job in the sense that I will be getting paid.. nope I am not making 1 penny on this job, but I will be getting experience and something for my portfolio. That is of course if I go into a career of photography. I haven't taken any official schooling for this so I am scared that I might mess things up. It is wedding pictures I will be taking for a friend. I think I have some okay skill at capturing tose special moments and I will be doing it all day long. maybe I should get a second memory card. I have never done anything like this before I am praying that I can capture their wedding day memories like how I would want mine done. I have 1 month to study up on lighting ideas and possitions and other things that might be important to capture and the best way to do it. If anyone has some suggestions I would love to hear them.

On a cute note of the day, Thomas has been growing sunflower seedsz for the past little while. They are from a sunflower we had last year and we are so excited to see them growing. the cutest part is watching and helping Tommy sing to the every morning when he gives them a little water. He sings the song Mr. Sun because they are sun flowers with a few wiggles tunes tossed in. It is soo cute to watch and now Claudia has joined in. Maybe I will catch a video one of these days and post it... for now here is a picture of Tommy singing to his little flowers.

No comments: