Monday, April 22, 2013

A day off

Well it has been one crazy tax season with ups and downs both at work and at home. One day I will go into it all but some I am not ready to share yet.

So after an eventful Christmas, and 3 crazy months of taxes I got the day off today and so I have been having some fun.

This morning Grandpa took Cloe swimming and I enjoyed some time with my sister who was taking a mental health day from work.

We shared a plate of Chinese good for lunch and built a fried wong tong tower. We went shopping, mostly window shopping and just enjoyed relaxing.

After that we picked up the swimmers and dropped Grandpa off at home for a much needed nap and we came back to Rami's house.

Here Cloe and I planted out seeds for growing our corn, pumpkins, cucumber, and tomatoes. Cloe says she is the best gardener ever. I just love how cute she is.

Now we are waiting for Mike to get off work and to go pick up the boys from school.

This was a much needed day off to get ready for the last of the craziness that is the last week of tax season.

Hope you are having a good day too.



No comments: