Thursday, June 10, 2010

America's Got Talent

So the kids and I have a few shows that we love to watch together. Claudia is addicted to all the dancing shows like Dancing with the stars, and So you think you can Dance (both US and Canada). Sam's favorite summertime shows are Wipeout and America's got Talent. Last year he called the winner from the auditions. Well this Year has had an amazing send off but I have to say I just fell in love with guy and his act this week! No predictions from Sam yet as to how far he will go as he waits until all the auditions are done, but I think even if he doesn't win, he has an amazing future. Anyways as Promised to Sam I have found the Youtube video and will be posting it for all of those who read this... (not that I have an comments lately to say anyone does, but I have hopes) can watch this guys amazing talent and enjoy it as well.

No comments: