Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Worth of Woman

So today I have to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting on the Weekday Relief Society Meeting. In doing my research for this topic I discovered how much I really love watching, listening and reading the talks by Julie B.Beck. It's not that I didn't like them before but I was always hopping here and there and never really sat down to really listen as much as I wanted to. So I did that this week as her talk "Relief Society: A Sacred Work" was what I used for some of my material. I also came across this talk she gave called "And upon the Handmaids in Those Days Will I Pour Out My Spirit" that really helped to and so I thought I would share it all with you.  Please do enjoy and feel up lifted as well... no matter your situation, as we all have our struggles and need a spiritual boost.



(P.S) I know I promised the video of the kids at the talent show next... just have to get them from Tami and they will be posted here)

No comments: