Sunday, August 15, 2010

Forgiveness: My Burden Was Made Light

Sorry to all those who do read my blog as I have struggled through having yet another computer break down. I know that these trials will eventually end but I have to say it is hard not to feel angry and sad as I spend more money for things that I can not afford to replace, but seem to have to as the adversary really doesn't like that the newsletter I do up every month is touching more and more of our inactive sisters. As he tries to break my spirit and will with yet another break-in that has my camera stolen just before my first photo shoot I have had to try and keep my heart light. It has been hard trying to understand why this has been happening to me and the only answer I could get was that because I am getting stronger and through my wanting and willing to get closer to my Heavenly Father, and that those who don't want that to happen will be more aggressive to stop it. It is hard to work through all of that when you just want to give up because you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. That it seems to appear that every time it is in your sight, it is taken away again and the road back is even harder than it was the first time. But then I end up getting amazing reminders of how much Jesus and Heavenly Father love me through the friends I have and special messages like the one below that help bring me back up to where I know things will get better. As long as I persevere through these trials and don't let those that want me down to win. I think this family in the video had so much more to over come than I do now and if they can find peace then so will I.

2 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

That is an absolutely beautiful message. I am glad you blogged it.

LiveLaughLove and have an opinion said...

You know... it is funny I posed a question today in Sunday school... I asked why does it seem that those who do not believe flourish and prosper, and while we are doing our best and trying to get through ... why do we suffer and have so many "curve balls" if you will, thrown at us... my answer Ether 12:26-27
and if that is not enough... 1Nephi 11... funny how we are so far apart and yet thinking something so similar... Hugs to you :)