Friday, September 24, 2010

I am Back!!


I so missed being able to take pictures all the time and being able to share them on here with everyone. My computer is not back to a 100% but it is usable and so I am going to use it!!
I don't have a ton of time today to post something so I thought I would some pictures I took of dear little Cloe.
The top one is of her new morning routine now that the boys are gone and she is alone.
She takes her Book of Mormon and tries to mark the scriptures we read like her brothers do.
This is even before she does her hair and such. It is so cute to watch her try and learn.
These next ones are from a day she decided she was going to use Dads tie as a shirt.
I loved it so much I just had to take the pictures and then I dressed them up a little just for fun.
Please enjoy!!
Oh and Ben's camp post will be happening soon. the computer died in the middle of him posting the pictures to it. so he will spend this weekend posting the rest and finishing his story. Look for it early next week



2 comments:

Jenn said...

You have no idea how depressing my life has been without you. Welcome back. Also... NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN! :D

Terisa's Space said...

These pics of Cloe are sooooo cute!! Glad to know you are back up and running and I love the blog entries, keep them up! I agree with Jenn, NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN! Luv you always, Mom