Thursday, September 30, 2010

Look back at September part 1

So since I haven't been able to get on here because of again computer issues I thought I would take a look back at some of my favorite things that happened this month. This post I am going to focus on the weekend of Sept 18-20

This was the weekend of Stake Conference and it was awesome. I loved how all the talks were so much more engaging than usual and it just seemed so fun to enjoy. Afterwards the youth came and took over the building and held an 80's themed dance! BOY did it bring back memories! Really why did we wear our clothes so bright? Still it was so much fun seeing all the kids dressed p in what we thought was great fashion and hearing some real flashback music. Here are a couple of shots I took with my then brand newly acquired Camera (since I had to replace the stolen one) Still need to work on some of the settings for pictures in the dark but I still love how they turned out.



I didn't make it to the Sunday session of conference because my good friend Jenn was hosting her first booth at her first trade show fair for people 50+.  I really wanted to be there to help her out as much as I could for the first part of it, plus she gave her first presentation. From what I heard from some of the people she did great. She didn't expect much from her first show but as you can see from the pictures people just love what she had to offer. I am so excited for her as she takes on her new challenge of a Travel Agent from home and if any of you who read this may want to go somewhere.. no matter where you live she can book it for you and get you there cheaper GUARANTEED! Check out her webpage and here are some of the photos I took while I was there.




And last but not least as I mentioned in my "I am Back!" post I have have been have major headaches and tooth problems because of a lump in my cheek. Well on the 20th my sweetiepie Josh tried to help make some pasta for dinner and when he open the sauce can this is what happened because his hand slipped. Hope you enjoy a good laugh as we did when it happened.


How was your September?

3 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

This was so fun to read and the 80's night for the youth looked like so much fun. I LOVED the pic of Josh with the Spaghetti sauce... it looks like he's bleeding... sort of... Jenn looks happy doing the Trade Show, I hope this works out for her! Give her my best...

Jennifer Sparling said...

Oh Zoe is Jen, btw. =)

Jennifer Sparling said...

Ok, I am trying to do this for the first time. My posting disappeared. It said - thanks Terisa for the kind words and thanks Dyanne for your friendship! xox ~jen