Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My weekend and then there was monday..

So this past weekend poor little Cloe had a relapse of the flu that she caught from her preschool class last Monday. She was so sick that my usual bouncy, active, creative, curious little girl just wanted to cuddle and sleep. It broke all our hearts and even poor butterscotch, who usually is trying to find a way to get away from Cloe's "loving" grasp, cuddled with her for a few hours.


That same Sunday the people I have been trying to get together for my first photo shoot took their bikes in the Salvation Army ride for Toys. I took a few minutes and headed down there and took a couple of shots of them all dressed up with their daughter and friends. This is one of my favorites.

 
We had a crazy busy Monday as Claudia was feeling much better and we tried to get the house tidied up for family home evening and I took on the task of trying to get my couches looking like new again. Yep that maybe a task that I might regret as I am finding it is taking forever to do. I got all the cushion covers done yesterday.. took 3 scrubs and washes in the washing machine. today we are trying to tackle the love seat :S

There was also the most amazing sunset yesterday that I grabbed a few photos of before we started Family Home Evening. Just had to share this with you... I combined a couple of pictures I took into a panorama shot. LOVE IT! OK so first time I have played with that on Photoshop.

And then of course we had our Family Home Evening. Now with dentist appointments and over ambitious to do's I decided to checkout what some of my favorite sites had for a lesson and I came across this on the LDSFamilyFun site the best part was that it had the whole evening planned for us right down to treats that went with the lesson. It made things so wonderful. Sam had a blast making something new as well (since he was on treats last night) so I just had to share a picture of how his Burning Bush Cookies turned out.


How did you weekend and Monday go?

1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

I like the pic of the sunset and LOVE the burning bush cookies! Tell Sam he did a WONDERFUL job!!