Sunday, February 6, 2011

Heritage Project: Ben's Poem

So I have decided that since I am working harder at completing projects I start I would also share them here. So today I have started and completed (In under and hour!) The canvas print for Ben's poem that is going to be published. Now I could of gone with a poster for him, but since his poem is about painting and I want it to last him a life time (there is a great rebuy program if it doesn't though) I went with a canvas print. It's just a small one, 8x8 but perfect for a student that in a few years will be going to University. If your interested in creating your own masterpieces head over to Lovely Hearts Memories and sign-up for your free account to check it all out no matter where in the world you live.

1 comment:

Julie Spackman said...

That's a really really impressive poem! Also, I love what you did with the canvas, so fun :)