Saturday, February 5, 2011

Photo Story Boards...

Okay, So I LOVE learning new things and for some of you this maybe old hat, but for me this is SOO COOL and EASY!! One of the newest blogs I have discovered is The CoffeeShop Blog. It has been so AWESOME for teaching me a few Photoshop tricks as well as she makes Photoshop actions and STORYBOARDS! I have put photos together before but it has always been a time consuming thing, or I use the merging tool for making panoramic pictures from multiple pictures. But I sometimes want to dress my story photos up and she made that soooo easy for me. Okay... so maybe I am a little over excited, but really how could you not be when it's something that you enjoy? So here are a few of the photo stories I wanted to share with you these past few weeks because I think they are cute.

The first is of our Brunch Mike and I had When Sam was home sick from school on the first day of February. Mike and Sam requested Snake Eyes... I know it goes by MANY other name, but that is what I was taught you call eggs cooked inside a hole in bread so you get you eyes and toast together. I made mine using the heart shaped cookie cutter and took some pictures thinking of the picture of the day project and ended up with some fun. So in the story board you have the Snake Eyes cooking, then you have how Claudia eats hers, and last how Sam eats his. Then as a fun bonus there is a picture of Claudia making kissy faces to her dad while showing him her Red Jam Heart.



Next we have Claudia in the Bath on February 2nd who called me in and insisted a grab my camera just so I could take pictures of her making faces. My favorite is the middle one but all of them are cute.


Okay... So there is 2 of the ones I have been playing with.. I will post more in the future.. but honestly.. Aren't they Perfect!

1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

Cloe looks just like Tami in the picture we had taken of Tami when she was about 2 years old. I LOVE it!!! Good pics and glad you're blogging again.