Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Laptops...

.... and I just don't seem to get along. Yep, you guessed it, my laptop is down again and has been sent off for repairs. This is why I bought one that cam with the extra great warranty, so that when I have problems, I can get it fixed or replaced during the first 2 years. It started with my fan... it died so my cool computer started over heating and shutting itself off. Next was my card reader on Sunday... it wouldn't read my cards hence the use of Cloe holding up heart toast for my I Heart Faces entry. Cute as it is I had an even better one of Cloe hold a ribbon heart I had made why giving Ben a kiss on the cheek. I didn't plan it but it was so cute! So yesterday as one of my birthday gifts to myself I got a ride to Visions where I bought my computer and dropped it off for repairs. Unfortunately it might take up to or longer than 6 weeks because they have to send it away! So I did all of my facebook of my cell phone yesterday to say Thank-you to all my amazing friends and family who made the day feel that much more special with your facebook posts and phone calls even though I didn't do anything really great an wonderful. I enjoyed a LONG sleep in, followed by a simple brunch in bed. I watched My Hans Christian Anderson movie again (never get tired of that one) and then caught up on some PVR'd shows before Candy showed up to take me out. I dropped off my computer then went back to her place for dinner and a TV movie before we were to head to the Photography Club here in PG. We didn't make it that far as Ben was struggling with kids at home so instead I was treated to a DQ Banana split and came home to get the little ones reigned back in and settled down to reading all my amazing wall posts over my cell and watching some more PVR'd shows. It was a quiet day really and that was nice. Ben cleaned up the ciaos that happened in the brief time I was gone so I didn't have to do any cleaning. So like I said.. nothing fancy, but still perfect in it's own little way.  So while I am here on Ben's computer I will grab a quick photo off my memory card and share it with you as a post is just not the same without one. This is Matt playing with the same ribbon heart I told you about earlier. How was your day yesterday?

No comments: