Monday, November 28, 2011

Crazy Saturday

This past Saturday was truly what I call a crazy day.
It is the reason I called this blog My Crazy Life.
Josh had to leave by 9:30 to watch a friend at a hockey game
I had Sam, Matt, and Tom who had Primary Presentation practice at 10am that finished at 12:30
Claudia had her first Dance recital at 11am but needed to be there for 10:30 and it didn't end until 12:30
Ben needed to be organized to head down to the Festival of the Trees for noon for his volunteer time of 4 hours he needs for his Leadership camp application.
Yeah, if you can't guess I felt a little like a chicken with it's head cut off that morning!
After I picked everyone up... Sam and them a little late, thank goodness they were late getting done I had 1 hour to get ready to take Sam down to the movie theater so he could watch his first movie for his article in the school paper.
Mike got home from work just a few minutes before we had to leave so that was a little stressful.
of course in between all that I have to feed these 6 hungry kids and make sure they have the energy to make it through all these activities.
Man the life of a mom with kids involved is really tiring!
I really enjoyed Cloe's dance recital but next time I need to make sure someone comes with me because trying to record a video with one hand and take pictures with the other resulted in not great versions of either.
But I did get something and that makes me happy :)
I really enjoyed watching Arther Christmas with Sam and watching him take notes during the movie for writing his review was cute!
I will post his articles after the paper comes out.
In all it was a good day and makes me feel great to be a MOM!
My kids were happy and what more could I ask for?
Enjoy the video I took of the dance recital (Cloe is the white blob with a blue flower in her hair) and some of the slightly blurry but fun pictures I took in the other hand :)



 

No comments: