Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Festival of the Trees

So Last week PG started off the Christmas season with their annual Festival of the Trees.
Even though we have lived here for 6 years this is only our second year going to it.
Sam and Jordan volunteered with their leadership group at school 1 day during the week.
I was able to join in with Sam for a while on his day to make sure he would be ok.
He did great during the morning that I was there.
It also meant I got to have some time to check out the displays with no kids around.
They were all breath taking!
I was able to take a few pictures while I was there
Here are a few of my favorites.



Mike took the boys down on Thursday and enjoyed some Dad time with them.
Ben spent Saturday Volunteering there as well.
The best part of this event is that all the money raised goes to support Northern Health and we get a better heath care system up here just for enjoying some beautiful Christmas trees :)
How do you start the Holiday Season?

No comments: