Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Faces of the Nativity - A celebration of Jesus Christ

I Love Christmas!
I love the decorations.
I love the warm tastes and smells.
I love the gifts.
But mostly I love the special spirit and feeling that come over so many people around the world.
I get annoyed at people changing things around and taking the reason for the season away.
I may be politically wrong here but really, if it were not for us religious people that celebrated Christmas and Hanukkah and other such things there would not be a "Winter Holiday" so please stop taking it out of the school system and such.
I Love that the school my kids go to still says we are having a Christmas Concert and such.
We don't leave anyone else out but it also keeps us at our roots of why we have this season.
So in helping to keep the Spirit of the Season our Wonderful Church as put together a display that  helps us remember that feeling of peace and love.
We have almost 500 Nativities from all over the world set up for anyone who wants to come and see.
It is free because we don't want to make this feeling something that excludes people.
It has a spiritual reverence about it that bring about the spirit of love and giving.
I used that amazing place to create this years Christmas card picture.
Want to know more about what it or where we are check out our  Facebook Page
And for those who are unable to come due to distance or illness I took a few pictures to share.
Enjoy.







 

No comments: