Saturday, May 17, 2014

On Our Way

My Cousin is Getting Married!!!
We are so excited for Jennifer and Joel.
So we are on our way down to Lethbridge for a couple of days to visit with Grandma and then to Calgary to help get things for the wedding done and watch it happen.
It was really hard getting the motivation together to pack and clean for this trip after Relay.
I felt so disorganized and behind last night and this morning.
I stayed up way to late trying to make sure we had all the clothes washed and folded and then got up early to finish.
This has meant a late time leaving and since I had such little sleep I have already had to pull over and rest 3 times!
Annoying but I would rather have a longer trip than risk the kids lives by pushing it too much.
We are currently in Jasper having some dinner.
We have seen 2 moose, 2 different bears, a bunch of geese and ducks, oh and a deer.
I only stopped for a couple of pics but here they are, enjoy.
 



 

No comments: