Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 65... And this is the last counting day...

Okay it is not my last day of counting my food but my last day of counting the days I have have been doing this because it is too hard to remember when I am not able to get on for a while what day I am at. So when I post next it will just be a title. Plus like I said in my last one I think I will start posting about other things than my struggles with weight. It is an important part of my life and my goal to get healthy but I think talking about other things is going to help with that too. So that will also make it so I can post at anytime during the day if I happen to get free time (which really doesn't come often with 6 kids, but I do have 4 that go to school, and if I can get Cloe and Tommy to nap at the same time then I get a few minutes). I actually have a few minutes right now because Mike took the two little ones to their Strong Start class at the school. Poor Tommy was really missing it and this morning when I was making the other kids lunches he made up his own snack including a bag of broccoli (he always hears me telling the kids that they have to have veggies in their lunch LOL). He doesn't need a snack, they make one there but he wanted to go and so he made it up. I had a quick doctors appointment this morning to check up on how my little blue pills were helping with my headaches and sleep, plus Joshie has a sore ear after his week of fevers and such (he is fine, thank goodness), so poor Tommy had to wait to go until I came back. He seemed so sad when I took the other kids to school without him. He went and sat in the car as soon as I came back waiting for Mike to get little Claudia ready to go with her coat and boots. She was so happy to be going again too. I love how she nods and shakes her head when she is asked a question. So when I was getting her coat on she was nodding her the whole time because she was so excited to go! She is sooo cute! I am soo in love with all my kids and how they amaze me everyday. Well I am going to take a small nap while I have some quiet time. I have a dentist appointment this afternoon that I think I mat have booked too late because the tooth I am getting taken care of has become sore and swollen over the weekend and I am afraid that they will not be able to fix it today because it is in such bad shape now. Ugh... wish me luck.

No comments: