Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twittering and Spring Break

So I LOVE watching Ellen when I have a chance and last week she Had P Diddy on who introduced her to Twittering which made me think Hmmm, so I joined just for fun. Well It is a blast having that kinda personal posts coming from some of my favorite stars coming to me. I Showed Tami it today and she found people I haven't had the chance to look up yet and so there are a few more I am foloowing now because of her. The fun thing was when some of these too cool stars started following me back!! It almost seems surreal! More like being able to have a moment in your dreams when you need that break from reality to get back on track. And I have to admit being followed by Britney Spears and getting tweeted By Leonardo DiCaprio himself makes me feel a little giddy inside. It was nice on a Spring Break Day with NO SPRING! The kids had fun playing in the snow though and we will be going swimming tomorrow for a feel like Spring day... if the pool is fixed by then. I did get a few nice pictures today and will share them. Claudia had a blast playing outside with her brothers but refused to keep her mittins on and didn't seem to care that the snow was cold. Tommy wanted to see how strong he was and pulled both Claudia and Ben in the sled. Sam went inside after 5 minutes because he got snow in his boots. He doesn't like the cold. Josh got bored after a while because no one wanted to have a snow ball fight with him and all the snow was too packed from the months of being here to make a good snowman.. even with a fresh fall last night. And Matthew my quiet little guy enjoyed a corner of the yard all to himself while buried a stick. it was a fun day over all. Now if I can just get a hint of Spring returning I would be really happy.

Well tomorrow I find out that I am still not doing that well on this plan of mine. I just seem to have lost the momentum I had going. I need to get that drive back. Maybe chatting it up with Leo might help give me some motivation. Maybe some sleep too. It seems like it has been forever even with the little blue pills my doctor gave me. They can't help if the kids can't sleep because they don't feel good. Right now we are fighting off Pink eye as the result of them having their colds and flu for so long. There is a light.. it will end and I will sleep again and I won't feel so tired. Until then I need to find my extra will to fight and keep this going.

Oh before I get off I had the most interesting experience yesterday... I went to my first ever Jury duty selection process. It was really interesting how things are really done rather than what you see on TV. There is not people being questioned a million times over or anything like that. The lawyers look at a sheet of names, our names, that includes our occupations on it and decided from that. You may be asked what your occupation is if they don't have it but that is it. You also have a chance to ask to talk to the judge to give reasons as to why you can't be apart of the Jury and he will tell you if he accepts that or not. There were some really bad excuses and some good. There was even one that was a little different... A guy was getting married during the trial time. The judge laughed at that one and let him off.

Well I will post pictures now and then off to bed. Good night all.






1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Dyanne! I don't check out your blog nearly as often as I should - one of these days I'll get around to adding it to my list, and then every time you post I'll be reminded :) I don't know how you do it with so many babies of your own - I feel like I'm dropping the ball in so many other areas with just one child! :D

Nope, Gabby is not loving the rice cereal. Cream of Wheat, you say? Is this something I might-could-should introduce to her now? Or should I finish going thru all of the grosser foods in life first? :)