Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 61 and I am tired.... but can't sleep



So I have not had any time to myself lately. Things have been so crazy busy around here that I am surprised that I have even survived it let alone had moments to even think about posting. I am kinda cheating on this post as it is. I should be sleeping since I have gone through a few days of sick kids and no sleep but it is getting back to the point that unless I sleep right away when I am tired I am awake. So the kids are finally sleeping after these past few nights and I AM NOT!!! Ugh!! Oh well. I thought I will give a quick update and then take another try again. So I have not been able to track my food for a while and I missed the weigh in the other week so when I went to the meeting on wednesday I was prepared for "you have gained 10 pounds!" speach.. especially since I took a lot of my stress out in the form of Cadbury Cream Eggs, My easter weakness. I wasn't the best choice of destressers but I guess I haven't really made a plan for what I would do when all my other plans weren't available to me. I couldn't go walking as I didn't have the time. I only managed to go swimming once with the kids and then sickness hit. and my only exercise ball was popped after the kids used it in a great battle game. I never made it on the Wii as I didn't have time and so on... So the 2 minutes to run into the store when getting gas and such was easy and convenient. Plus really they are soooo good. Well like I said, I was prepared for the worst, expected it and instead I lost another 2.4pounds!!! really wear did it go? I wasn't trying, far from it?? was their scales off? I couldn't believe it so then I thought back and even though I wasn't doing my planned exercise, between everything I did have to do I was moving more than ever. I didn't have that much time to sit down. And I am sure that if I had been keeping track of my food points better as well I would of been even more down. So my total weight loss to date is 16.3 pounds and that gets me past my 5% body weight goal!!! I am down to 303.2 pounds and think that I am really going to buckle down for the rest of this week so that I have a good weight loss next week and I can say that I am no longer in the 300 club. I think I will start with cleaning out my current junk collecting room. Okay not really junk but since my sister moved in 8+ months ago for her "short stay" my computer room was the storage place for everything. Well over time as we have needed those things and the kids have gone looking for stuff all the boxes have been dumped out and broken and it is one big MESS!! So I will spend this weekend, not only taking the time to swim but getting the room Cleaned all up and reboxed or chucked as needed so that when my Aunt and Cousin show up on Monday night I can offer them a room to sleep in. And my biggest reason is that my sister is finally moving back out at the end of the month so I will have all my storage places back and I want to set up my space as soon as I can at that point so I can get my self back on track with the goals I have set. Oh speaking of those goals I have some news on my Art classes, I recieved my first lesson back in the mail and my mark on it was A-!! I was so excited. I didn't think it was going to be that good because I am so hard on myself. So I learned more than I can do it but that I really need to be nicer to me. I have also decided that I might start up a small photography business on the side. My mother gave me a really great camera for my birthday and I want to do something with it. I have taken a few practice shots wit it as I learn the lights and dials and hope that with my creative eye in photoshop and art and myok skills with photos that I might be able to start having more fun while helping to support my family. I will share a few pictures at the end of the post. Now if I could only defeat my spelling and grammer issues I might be able to write all those childrens stories I have roaming around in my head too.












No comments: