Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

So I have been working on our Christmas Card this year and I had a few layouts ready but the problem is that I haven't had the time to take the pictures of the family I wanted. So I have decided that I will take the family pictures when the kids are off for holidays and make a New Years card with them but for CHristmas I decided to take one of my favorites and turn it into a nice simple but fun card. So here is our Christmas Card for 2010. Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

I LOVE this card my darling! It's cut off on the side where the kids names are so could you also email it to me! Beautiful, and what a wonderful picture of Cloe, I look forward to the New Years one...

Unknown said...

my name is nooh ,from india .i like this card very much .I am going to send all friends of mine. thanks for your selection.