Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I have been working on lately

So I have to say sorry to those who like to read this blog for not posting lately but my time has been consumed with photos when I have been on the computer. The main ones being for the couple whose wedding photos I fixed as seen in this post. I gave them a free photo shoot while I was down in Vancouver for a visit. I took the photos on the Thursday before I left and then on the Monday bad luck struck the couple as the Gentleman had a stroke and has been in the hospital ever since. He is starting to recover but has a long road ahead. I have been working on trying to get their photos edited and Christmas cards made up as fast as I can so they can enjoy them. I think I am finally done and thought I would share a couple with you :) Enjoy.



1 comment:

LiveLaughLove and have an opinion said...

mum and dad look fabulous .. you did such a great job... THANK YOU ...
<3