Friday, December 10, 2010

Some photo fun.

As I have been studying and learning more about taking photos, I have also been learning more about how to get more creative with my photos with photoshop. The best thing about being a Mom of lots of kids is that there is always someone around to practice on. Of course Cloe is the easiest with her always home so she and her Unique sense of style was my model today. Actually she didn't model anything, I just had some fun capturing her fearless climbing. She clears the shelves in the toy room and thinks they are the best place for dancing, playing, even napping once. I had some fun making the pictures show off her fun spirit. Enjoy.




2 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

That is just too cute!!! What a little Prima Donna and you are not kidding when you say she's fearless!! Sitting on top of the shelves to play... ha ha ha he he he (snicker, chuckle snort)

Jenn said...

I love the mismatched boots. Really adds to the innocence of the pics!