Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Share from Sam

As you know one of Sam's favorite shows is America's Got Talent. He loves the bad performances and get passionate about the ones he loves. This season He had 2 favorites going through. The first was Prince Poppycock as we shared in this post and then he discovered Jackie Evancho who won him over and had in crying he enjoyed her music so much. He was heart broken and angry when she lost America's Got Talent but I assured him that she would have a great career and we would hear from her again. Well we have discovered that she has put out a Christmas CD/DVD and Sam is excited. Here is the youtube video from one of the songs she has in her collection. So with no further ado here is Silent Night as sung  by Jackie Evancho, Enjoy.

2 comments:

SongbirdMama said...

This little girl seriously creeps me out. I guess that's what makes the world go 'round though. Diff'rent strokes, eh?

Terisa's Space said...

This young lady is remarkable, her voice is very mature for her age, it's not unheard of and she has a beautiful soprano. I can see how Sam would love it... :) She is awesome and I certainly enjoyed the video. I look forward to seeing how things go with her in her life... I hope her upward trend with her voice continues... some prodigy's get used up way too fast and get worn out before they are middle age.