Sunday, August 28, 2011

Congratulations Maria :)

So my soon to be sister-in-law just got baptised and she worked hard for this day to come. It is an amazing choice to take on. I saw the struggles and how hard the adversary worked on her to prevent this day coming to pass and even though there were days that she just had to cry and wanted to give up, she didn't. She is an amazing lady and inspiration and I am so happy she is part of my family. I love how the atonement of Jesus has made it possible for us all to feel that same weight lifted everyday. I have had some major struggles in my life these past couple of years and I have to say seeing my son son hooked to 2 IV's and oxygen this past summer and the slew of expenses that came with it has made me feel over whelmed and wanting to give up. Just when I feel I can't take anymore and feel myself slipping along comes this quiet small voice to calm me down and good things come. I am not a perfect person no matter how hard I try to be, and for those slips I am grateful for the ability to release my pain and suffering and be able to move on. Maria, I was able to be there with you in flesh but my heart and soul are there and I hope you can feel my love as you let Jesus' spread through you.

No comments: