Monday, August 15, 2011

I Heart Faces: Beautiful Eyes

OMGosh it seems like forever since I have had the chance to enter an I Heart Faces challenge with everything that has been going on in our lives. I was happy to see what the challenge was because when I was down in Abbotsford helping my brother and sister-in-law move I had to opportunity to take some photos of her for a special project gift she is doing for my brother for his birthday. My goal was to show off how truly beautiful she is and this photo is my favorite from the whole day. I managed to capture how beautiful she is but how beautiful her soul is through her eyes. Please go check out the other amazing beautiful photos at
I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

3 comments:

tangie said...

gorgeous eyes!! love the light in them!

Angie said...

Wow - gorgeous eyes and perfect lashes!! Beautiful!

Shel said...

Beautiful eyes indeed! Love those lashes!