Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Getting really excited!

So I have soo many thing to be getting excited over.

1. My Heritage Makers Business! I just discovered that I can go to Jamaica in January 2013 for FREE just for working a business that I love to do! I get to be creative, take photos and show off those photos in a variety of ways, plus meet people and share it all with them. Not to mention make money and now go on Cruises all over the world. Best part I get to do it from home.  Check out my new love for FREE at Lovely Hearts Memories

2. I am finally making a head way into getting that darn parasite out of my house. In case you missed what parasite I am talking about google Cryptosporiduim. Nasty little bug when it wants to be and sent Tommy to the hospital this past summer and kept us from the rest of the world for the rest of it! All the beds are gone and the couches and stuff so we are sleeping on floors at the moment while I bleach and disinfect the entire house but when I am done I get to get all new stuff and enjoy my home again.

3. THE KIDS ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!!! I love my kids, I really do and I truly enjoy them but after so many years of having that time to clean and get things done without a mess following behind it is hard having them all home at times. Especially when you don't have time to clean all behind them because you are trying to keep up with the puking and other fun things that come with having a sick family.

4. 3 days a week ALL TO ME! That is right 3 days a week I will have the house all to myself since Cloe goes to Daycare Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so she can make new friends and not going wondering the neighborhood to find them (which she hasn't done since we started!) I can work my New business (see #1 on my list) plus do my Photography schooling, and Tax classes start up in mid September. I will be able to complete projects I start without interruption and maybe even find time to talk to all my long lost friends and family. I have had my moments where I miss that I am not having anymore babies because I love everything about them... BUT NOT RIGHT NOW! I feel human again... it is crazy!. And to think I was worried about what I would do when I had no kids at home.

5. Starting up date night with my hubby once a month again. It has been YEARS since we have done a regular date night, but now with him working mornings and great friends to help in the evenings we can plan one night a month for us. We would do one day a week, but really who are we kidding.. we are stinking tired and would rather sleep the other 3 nights ;)

6. The last thing I am really excited about is finally having time to go through the photos I took this past summer. I had quickly done my future Sister-in-laws pictures and worked a little on the ones I took of Jennifer and Joel, but didn't have time to focus on them or any of mine with everything we have had to do this summer.  I am even going to end this blog post with one of Jennifer and Joel's photos. More to come later on my Photography Blog

What Are you getting excited about these days?


No comments: