Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday.... but not weighing in.

So things have really been crazy around here these past couple of months. When we were down in Abbotsford we picked up a parasite called Cryptosporidium that has knocked us for a loop. It had Tommy in the hospital for just uner a week and us isolated to our house for a while and now to make sure it is completley out of the house for good we have to get rid of the matresses and couches and chair that kids and animals had accidents on while we fought off this nasty bug. It has me worn out and exhausted. I have been emotionally eating at night when the kids go to bed because I don't have the energy or even will to exercise. I am sure I gained weight back while eating the cafeteria food at the hospital and having finally gone under the 300 club finally after years of being above. I guess that makes me sad even thinking about it too. Now I haven't gone over board with my eating but what I have done is that I told myself that for the rest of the summer I needed to remove one of my stresses so that I could survive. I decided that seeing my weight would be too much and took that off my plate. I am not sure if that was the best choice but come September I will start back up and give it my all again. So today is not a weigh in day but I did decide to blog today anyway.

So instead I am going to share a song I found on You Tube that has really inspired me with my Heritage Makers projects and if you are feeling ispired too go sign up for your FREE account HERE and start seeing the possibilites for saving your memories.

No comments: