Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Drummer Boy

My friend Erin posted on her facebook this morning a video of a young man from Winnipeg singing littler drummer boy.
We clicked on before the kids went to school as a fun way to get the day going.
Well I was expecting a homemade video of an average singer and we could listen and watch once and be on our way...
To our very amazing surprise it was AWESOME!
The kids replayed it so many times that they were almost laste for school.
So I went and paid to have the song added to our Christmas playlist and will surprise them with it when they get home.
Supporting great up and coming talent is important and this guy is worth supporting.
So without anymore from me I present to you one delightful version of Little Drummer Boy.

2 comments:

SongbirdMama said...

Glad your kids liked it. It really is awesome.

SAH in Suburbia said...

I thought this was great too.