Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twilight, The Kitty

So back in July we brought home 3 little kitties from my brothers house.
One was to be my sisters, but she decided that she was unable to care for the little one until her oldest cat passes.
One was to be mine but he got out one night and found the sweetest teenage girls and kept following them. they brought him back but he just loved her. After she fell in love too she called her mom and he went to a new home Happy.
The last one was for Cloe so she had a friend that would grow with her as the older cats we have are not fond of her trying to get them to dress-up or do tea parties. He was named Sir Climbsalot when we got him but she changed it to Twilight... I suspect some influence from her brothers there but his 1 white whisker and 4 strands of white hair on his chest made it so the name fit.
He has quickly grown to be one of the family members and just so darn loved.


He always wants to be arond the action and who didn't want this cute ball of fur purring around them?


He even tried to go to school with the kids on their first day back... I had both a sad kitty and kids when I did the Mommy ogre thing and said no.


He is now almost 6 months old and getting huge... he reminds me of the children's books, Clifford the Big Red Dog... we will have Twilight, the Huge Black Cat.
We have been trying to set up our Christmas tree for almost 2 weeks now and he LOVES it....
Yep Loves it so much that he has broken it. He is so big and heavy that when he climbed the tree he toppled it over and snapped the legs to the stand.
Now I love the kitty, but I think he has hung around my boys too much because he is starting to not listen to me.
We have a few things we are going to try and convince hm that the tree is not for climbing, but in the meantime when you come to visit and you see wires nails from the wall to the tree and no decorations on it.. know that we love our kitty we really do.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love this post, the pictures and story!