Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Pictures

I know this post is a little late but we had a nasty little virus go through the house and even doing Easter was almost put off.
It wasn't until about 2:30 in the afternoon that Cloe was feeling up to moving but she really wanted to do it.
 




 
Phoenix and Jordan stopped by and hid all the goodies for the kids and had fun with it.
They did such a good job that I am sure we are going to be finding eggs well into summer!





 
The kids all came out ready for the hunt.
We went with a color theme this year where each kid had a certain color to look for that way the people who are better hunters don't get more than others.
They enjoyed this new challenge and so I think we are doing it this way from now on.






 
I took this time to also play with one of camera settings on my new cell phone.
This is called the action shots and I like how it shows the stages in the action.
can't wait to play with this more during some of their sports activities.
 


 
We also had a nice Ham dinner and read the scripture stories that go with the true meaning of the day.
It was one of our more quiet and laid back Easters ever but it was nice.

No comments: