Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 30: Scenery



Day 30

So today I drive Ben in for work, Josh in for a birthday party, Tom in to visit with a friend, and Sam in for his movie review.
Matthew was excited to use his babysitting course experience to stay home and watch Cloe.
We left early hoping to be able to have some extra time to get places in town.
That did not quite work out as we were stopped by a train.
Actually we were stopped by the same train twice.
The first time it took 20 minutes for it to finish passing by us.
I got out of the car and started taking pictures because it looked cool with the fog.
The boys all groaned.
When we stopped the second time I decided I wanted to get just one specific shot of the train disappearing into the trees and fog.
I really loved how this one turned out.


The drive back home was pretty but I could see the colors fading before I could get to the ideal place to capture them so I just quickly stopped and took them.
First the purples and pinks in front of me.




Next the sun setting behind me.



No comments: