Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 32: Horses

Day 32

So we were running late this morning, but it was for an important reason.
A couple of weeks back I met another one of my neighbors, Janice, who raises goats.
While we were talking she revealed that she is just one person and quite often ends up with more goat milk than she can use.
She also mentioned if she could just get a small fridge she could leave her extra’s there for people to pick up when they needed some.
This sent me on a mission, find an apartment fridge for her.
I talked to a couple of people and one of my friends found a lady giving one away.
I picked it up last night but with how late we were driving by, could not drop it off to her.
So that made it a stop for the morning, as I had to fit 5 kids in the vehicle for the drive home, and that will not happen with a fridge in the back.
Now Cloe lost her phone number so thankfully another neighbor, Sue, had it so we could give Janice a heads up to our arrival.
Cloe was so very excited when we arrived and saw the horses.
She asked if she could take a couple of pictures, of course I said yes.
Here they are.



We had a good visit, and in the spring, when she starts the milking craze again, I am really looking forward to fresh milk and learning how to make goat cheese.


1 comment:

SongbirdMama said...

I love me some goat cheese. You're lucky to have such awesome neighbors.