Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 31: Head



Day 31

So I had a good day for the most part.
I was going to go shopping with my sister, but she was too tired so I went with Phoenix.
We were buying clothes for Tami and a really cool project that is coming together and will be shared later.
I had fun, but totally left any camera equipment in the car, maybe on purpose so I didn’t spoil anything.
So it was a later night heading home again.
About 8:30
So it was dark, and I am finding with my brain still recovering from the concussion, it is harder for me right now.
When I start to feel tired about half way home it feels like my head is in a fog that makes it hard to focus.


I power through it, but when I stop driving and let it all in, it is like a blinding pain that makes it hard to see anything.


I truly will never wish this upon anyone.



No comments: