Friday, August 12, 2016

Back At It

So it has been quite a few months since I have posted a blog. 
A lot of things have happened and over time I will go through them all.
Until then I am going to start again by telling you about today for me.

So back in January I had a can explode in my face giving me what is called a Percussion Concussion.
My Doctor really wanted me to take a few weeks rest including going to a hotel where there would be no kids, but she knew that just was not possible. 
She warned me that it will take a long time for my brain to heal, if it ever does, without getting the rest needed.
I am still trying to find time for the rest she would like me to have.

So it has been 7 months...
I cut all my exercising back to just a little bit of walking and everyday activities. 
I really just wanted today to be the day I could do more than just walk.
So I downloaded one of those 30 day challenge apps that included different ability levels.
This I figure is great, I can start on the easiest of the easy and work my way up.
This is the one I did today.


Looks super easy right?
Should not be a problem right?
By the time I was done the few minutes it took to do this my head was throbbing!
That means that I have to stop all over again!
I am so frustrated with my body.
One step at a time is really hard to do when it feels like it takes forever.
So I wait.
Again.

So for now I go back to trying to remember to walk 250+ steps each hour I am awake.
At least I get to enjoy these views while I walk.




No comments: