Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 50

So I am slowly beginning to have some time to get back on more often. Today was nice as I was able to post a few new photos to my facebook account. My Mother gave me a new camera for my birthday and I took some time to play with it. What I haven't had time to do is to keep up with tracking my food like I usually do. I am hoping that I will be able to get back on track this week. I will make sure I get back to tracking and posting everyday here again to help get me back on track. I also start swimming everyday tomorrow as well as getting my walking in when I can. Sandy and I just keep having troubles getting together because of kids and schedules. I just have the one thing holding me back from being able to do all the things I need to do like my blog ever night and such and that is everyone else telling me or demanding me to not take this small amount of time to focus on myself so I can get better. Not that I am sick in the traditional way but I am tired, I am sad, and I try hard to like myself but at times I feel like a stranger in my own body. How do I keep going and doing what I am suppose to do to get myself Mentally and physically healthy when I have people like my husband telling to do it later knowing that later never comes because he doesn't want to stop doing his games on the computer and he only sees this as some trivial hobby that is a waste of my time? I don't think he means to be unsupportive, but he doesn't try to be supportive either. Some suggestions on how to handle this problem so that I can get through this problem would be great... I can keep going on with the sadness this creates for me.

No comments: