Sunday, March 14, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Bundled Up

So I have been following this group I ♥ Faces and love what they do and that anyone can join up and participate. Well this is the first week where I found out what the challenge is before the tuesday due date. The Challenge is "Bundled Up" which works well with the pictures I took for our family Christmas card. Ok it was just my kids this year instead of the family but we had fun :) So this is the picture I ended up using for our Christmas card because it has all 6 kids playing and having fun in the snow. Please Enjoy!



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

They look like they are having a blast! :) Big families are so much fun!

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

what a fun shot!

Katherine Schultz said...

Beautiful shot, very nice, they look like they are having fun :)

Check out my entry at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Elyssa said...

They indeed look like they are haveing alot of fun! Nice shot!

Terisa's Space said...

I love my grandkids and this is a wonderful shot of them all even if Cloe (the only girl) is in a dress in the middle of winter :)
They all loved to be able to play in the snow. Dee is a wonderful photographer and takes some pretty awesome pictures!