Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Totally Jealous and Hopeful!!

Ok my totally amazing talented friend Rhonda has me green with envy sometimes as she shares her talent and I wish I could do half the things she can and half as well. So now she has gone and outdone herself again and to celebrate her 500th post she has made this AMAZING apron that I would love to have and she is giving it away.. oh yah the green eyed monster has reared it's head and I am going to do everything I can to win.

If you want to check out what has me all excited go check out her blog "Life as I see it" maybe some of my other talented friends might help me out by making one for me if I don't win since sewing is not one of the talents I really have had.. tried... but not there ;) She has posted a tutorial of how to make said apron that I am dieing to win :) Enjoy :)

No comments: