Sunday, May 16, 2010

Charity

As I have been rushing around today trying to get all my duties done as a mother, and wife but also as a RS secretary I didn't have much time to get much else done, let along think about what more could I be doing. Then a few things happened to me today that reminded me that no matter what we need to stop and think of others even if we are busy because we will be blessed. I met a new friend today because I stopped to say hi to a new face at church. I made a stop at another members house on the way home to drop off the latest (yet still incorrect, ugh) phone list and found out she had been waiting for someone to notice her. As I have also struggled with many of my own issues through out the past few weeks I realized I have been really falling behind in taking that moment for others. Sometimes the smallest gesture can make someones day better. Here is a little message that reminds us how simple helping someone else live their dream can make us all feel a little happier and make our life a little better.

No comments: