Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Special Mothers Day Message for Us ALL!

A little while back My cousin Erica introduced me to the blog og this amzing woman who has inspired me and helped me remember that there is always something good to be found no matter how hard the trials maybe. Her name is Stephanie Nielson and you can check out her Blog here:

As you know I am also a big fan of Mormon messages as they give me an up lift when things start to make me feel a little down. Well these two amazing inspirations have joined together to make a wonderful video that I think is just perfect for this Mothers Day.
Please enjoy and know that you are special! This day is to honor all the amazing ladies in this world! Whether you are a Mom of 1 or 12 or more kids, You have no kids of your own but you take care of other children and people around you, even if you have 1 or more little furbabies (or non fur as the case maybe) at home that are just as special, You are a Special spirit brought forth in this world, at this time, and we all would not be the same without you here.

No comments: