Monday, May 10, 2010


So the past few weeks have been very tough and eventful over here for us. There has been a lot going on. Most things are not stuff that I can at the moment mention here, maybe someday I will be able to share it all but until then just know that we love all of our family and friends even if we haven't called or written in a while.

So first things first.. the first picture and the next one are the last ones I have taken with my camera until I put it down as I keep getting this Error 99 message on it and I need to get it checked out before I do anything else with it. If someone who reads this has some suggestions I am open to them.


Also during the past 2 weeks Ben had the opportunity to head down to Vancouver and be a part of the the TYC conference and performance that happened down there at the beginning of the month. It was a great experience but that was when the error message on my camera started so Mike was unable to take many pictures. Here are the few He did get of the temple and Ben before the troubles began. I was sad and jealous that Mike went and not myself, but so glad that these two that fight so much because they are so much alike, could have such a wonderful time together.







Then right after Ben came back we had to get ready and attend this years relay races. It was nice that Jordan could join the team too this year. We discussed it with Sam but felt that maybe next year after he continues to have such great success this year he can join in with relays... He might be able to do track and field this year though with all his great day :) anyways here are a few shots from that day. It was a challenge to get them with my camera acting up, but we did get something. Tami recorded some video of them running and I am hoping to get those from her to share here too.


And last but not least for this post I will share with you one of my other frustrations and problems these past few weeks and that is all of my computers and equipment started failing. I am feeling so guilt ridden that because of these problems I was not able to get out May's newsletter, or print off the invitations to our April's activity, and many other things and problems that came out of these various events. I have had 1 computer die completely because it was dropped too many times. Then the other 2 have had their hard drives go. The worst part of that is that I couldn't afford my external hard drive yet and so I lost many files and pictures. I have been crying off and on about those losses since this happened. I have been trying through everything else going on to rebuild my templates for the newsletters and redo all my lost info files I needed for RS. Here's a picture I took of the 2 culprits before the camera went to Vancouver and decided it would join in the break down party.

 So that is a few of the reasons for my absence from the blog this past little while and if I am behind on some things or phone calls, or letters, or pictures for you please forgive.. I will eventually get my life back to what we consider normal ;)

No comments: