Thursday, May 20, 2010

A message I needed.

As I have been struggling with all the things in life that has been thrown at me lately I felt like I took a step back in time and started wondering If I am good enough to do everything, or even a good enough person to do everything that I have been asked to do. I really knocks you down a step everytime you ask yourself that, and then to have some other people make suggestions that maybe your the type of person you want to be it just seems to make you really feel like junk. Of course then I start reminding myself of that little picture I received in primary of a little kid and the saying "I Know I'm Special, Cause God Don't Make No Junk!" what was funny was that this time when I was reminding myself of that I had a message pop up from Mormon Messages for Youth. I had joined them on facebook for Ben and it seemed to just be the message I needed. So here is that message to share because it is not just for youth, but for us all. Do you know your True Identity?

No comments: