Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Heart Face Week 29: Over My Head

I have missed out on the last few challenges as they were teen weeks and until next year I don't have any teens. So I was glad when this week I saw a new challenge that I had the perfect picture for. The challenge is "Over My Head" which could mean anything from hat's to balloons  to well the sky is literally the limit.

So I had posted last week about how I took all my kids to the BMO Kidz Art Dayz plus my 2 nieces. It was a blast but my favorite picture from the whole 2 days was the one of my oldest son Ben helping my youngest child Claudia. These 2 have such an amazing bond and their love for each other shines through in all the pictures I take of them. They are almost exactly 10 years apart so he is over her head ;)


Please head over here and check out the rest of the amazing entries!




6 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

Love the emotion you captured

Erica said...

sweet siblings! what a lovely, natural moment that you captured!

Terisa's Space said...

I have always loved these two together... he's the reason she walked so early, she couldn't stand him leaving her behind... besides, after 4 other brothers, he couldn't help but love his only sister!!

mamammelloves said...

So sweet! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for checking out my picture! Yours is great! I love how I can tell just from looking at this picture how much he cherishes her.

Hollie said...

They are so sweet! pure unconditional love!