Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Trial Run :S

So I have my first official portrait photo shoot this month. I am as nervous as I was when I did Chris and Marina's wedding. These people are looking for great shots of them with their motorbikes and so I took the opportunity when Dave pulled up to my Canada Day BBQ on his motorbike to snap some quick shots and then play around with them until I got the effect I felt suited Dave... I may be off the mark but here are my photos and I would love any feed back you may have.

3 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

Wow, good shots both of them but I like the second one better. You couldn't get him to smile?? Nice bike too. I'll bet he gets a lot of enjoyment out of it. The second photo just looks better for him. He looks better in it and it suits him. If you had taken the first one without the helmet, I would have liked it better as well.

Terisa's Space said...

Sorry, also I like the composition of the second pic better, the slightly off centre but head on picture of him on the bike. Also, definitely without the helmet on next time, better picture.

Jenn said...

I think this proves that you have nothing to worry about! Great job!