Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Muppets

I have been a huge fan of the muppets since before I knew what they were I am sure. They were my favorite show on tv as a kid and missed them when I became an adult and they were no longer regular programs. We watch all the specials and I use to have (until they were stolen) all the movies. I am glad that I can now get my fix of muppets on YouTube and a awesome modern mix to it. On an easy going, laid back day we have decided to have today we were watching a couple of our new favorites from the new collection and thought we would share a few of those videos here for those few people who actually read my blog (LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!)
Please grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy!





1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

I used to LOVE the muppets, I think I was as addicted as you kids were! Thanks for the spots off of Youtube...