Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Looking for Suggestions

So I am working on getting my family back on track with chores, schedule, and house rules after things went awry back when I got sick and never seemed to pick back up. I have designated a corner of my living room that we see every morning and night when the family does scriptures and prayers as our posting corner. In it I have a cork board for posting notes too and lists too, a white board for the daily chores and other cool messages, a daily schedule written up for both school days and non school days, and the last thing I am working on is a list of house rules. Now this is where you, my amazing friends and family come in. I have a few that I have had over the years that have stuck around, but I want to know what you all have for house rules that help maintain peace, order, and general happiness around your house. This has been part of my struggles with getting the house organized into the home I have always wanted so I need to know what you do that works. Would LOVE to hear them all. Also a BIG THANKS to that special friend who is helping my learn to organize my home in a way that will make it easier for everyone to help keep it clean instead of me doing all the work and doing 100x more than I need to be doing.


And for a touch of fun to this post... Here is one of the Food Sculptures Tommy made at Easter Dinner on Sunday. He would change it everytime he ate something. Glad he enjoyed his dinner :)

No comments: