Monday, April 25, 2011

New Photos!

So it has been December 2008 since we have had a family photo taken. We didn't do that on purpose but things just got away from us. So yesterday as our family aster present to our selves we went to the Park and using my timer on this camera for the first time I set it up and even though I needed to crop it a bit I think it turned out great. I have some great ideas for when we do it next time :) I also took some shots of each of the kids, and Mike as well. I wish I had thought to hand the camera over and get mine taken too... maybe next time. But for now enjoy my first attempt at taking our own Family Photos.








4 comments:

Jenn said...

These are so freaking awesome!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

These are so great! I wish you were here to do family photos for us too!

LiveLaughLove and have an opinion said...

They are great!!!! I think I will do ours too great shots Hun !!!

Tamara Kobylka said...

These are some of the best family shots i have seen of the family. everyone is smiling or looks just awsomely happy. Great job Dee