Thursday, April 14, 2011

More than I ever expected..

So the count down is on to when have my "freetime" back. I know my house will love the extra attention it is craving. What I am blogging about today though is my admiration for my Aunt MaryLyn who does taxes and works another job and takes care of her family. I have seen her over the years spending many late nights up sorting through papers and mg sure her clients were well taken care of. I didn't truly realise how much she put in until they started having me do the long haul truckers files. The first one I ever did took me 2 days to get through and that was just going through the log book. One of the seniors finished the rest up for me as this was my learning one. The lasest one took me 4 LONG hours to get the log book done and this morning I finish him off! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. It has given me that much more epect for what my Aunt does and I want her to know how much I love her. Hope your last 16 days of this crazy season go smooth and without too much last minute hussle ;)! For all of you who haven't done your taxes yet... you have until April 30th to get them done.... only 16 more days!! And what is a post without a picture... here is a glimps at the paperwork involved in doing a long haul truckers tax return.


P.S. this is my first Blog post straight from my phone and how fun is this!!

No comments: