Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What helps keep you moving?

Ok it is no secret I am not a fan of cleaning, but it is a necessary evil that I much do everyday. It is also no secret I LOVE music. I love almost all kinds for various reasons and situations. However when I clean I need something that is fun and keeps me moving. Now I can't go buy a ton of Cd's and as much as I like our local radio stations the songs repeat too much and I don't enjoy all of it.. and to be honest how much of it really motivates you to clean?? It is also no secret that I LOVE Disney movies and have most of them memorized as do my kids. So a about a year ago I discovered a magical Internet radio station that is magical to me... almost literally ;) it is called DTunes Radio. It is everything Disney, including soundtracks from the theme parks (which makes me want to go more). Best part is you can request songs and make a play list that has those songs on it that keep you moving and in a good mood. My favorite is to start out with "Happy Working Song" from the movie Enchanted. It is just a great way to start out a job... and so fun. and then I go from there. I know this is not for everyone but that's why I ask, what gets you going? What helps you make a not so fun job more enjoyable? The kids like turning chores into games.
For those who may want to check out the station that keeps me moving go check them out here:

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Music changes EVERYTHING!!!