Thursday, April 28, 2011

Claudia's New Favorite

Every watch a Disney movie and think "Wow that character looks just my kid and acts like them too!" Well we have and it is Disney's new Tangled. It is her FAVORITE movie now because its her and she says she has Rapunzel hair. Oh Yeah that what she says.. "Mom look at my Punzel Hair, it's borgous!" "Mom we need to brush my Punzel hair" she even now sings the Healing song when we brush her hair now. Well as well as a 3 year old can sign the song which means we get the line "let your power shine" repeated over and over again. I would find it annoying if it wasn't soo darn cute! So for those few people who haven't seen the movie yet, but more for those of us who have and Love it.. here is a clip of Rapunzel singing the Healing Incantation from Disney's Tangled. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Terisa said...

I got such a kick out of this post. I can just see Cloe and her Rapunzel hair :)

Let's hope she doesn't do a Jordan or Abbi and cut it off. Remember Rapunzel couldn't cut it or it would lose it's power!