Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday... A Day Late :S

I promise I didn't forget about my post yesterday... to be honest I put it off because I was scared of what the scale would say since I had a REALLY bad week last week. I swear my daughter is going to be the death of me.. I will die early because of her fearlessness. She has become a regular Houdini when it comes to going for her own walks at night. She is not sleep walking as I have been asked many times, she just wakes up like she had a cat nap and wants to go for a walk and so she does. She is not even waiting that long anymore. We have new alarms on the doors, so she has started going out the windows... We put a new latch on the gate, she climbs over the stone wall at the back end of our fence. She has got us to become friends with a few neighbors and the local RCMP officers. So I haven't kept track of my eating or exercise for most of the days, and to be honest if I had I would of felt even more guilty about all the emotional eating I was doing to keep me from saying and doing things I should not do to a 3 year old little girl. But What can I say besides the usual, It's not safe, someone bad could get you, it really scares mommy and makes her sad, and stand in the corner.. I have to admit I made her stand there for 20 minutes last night, would that be considered child abuse? Just out of curiosity, what ISN'T considered child abuse these days, because every where I turn I can not punish my kids for what they do without it being called abuse.
But that's a topic for another day. Today is Weigh In Day and we are getting ready to see what a Week of stress and bad eating habits did for me this week, Oh yeah I didn't even do my own challenge I set out. I did however take some of my frustrations out on my yard and garden and so I think that the 4 hours one day, and 6 the next will help..... so the result is.... drum roll please...... Uhm marching band with parade to delay a little longer..... (yeah I am seriously sitting in front of my scale on my living room floor debating about getting on it... I really am nervous I gained back all my weight loss) ..... and.. ok getting on..... OMGosh!! 312.2!!! I DID NOT GAIN!!! I am so happy!!! I lost 0.2lbs! I Will take that this week!!. Boy this fear is not something I EVER want to feel again. So keep track no matter what, and get my daily exercises in... even if it means walking around my yard a million times to get my walking in.. but just do it. I have a goal and I am going to achieve it.. no matter what.
Okay, now if any of you actually did the dice challenge from last week AWESOME!! Please post your results on the comment box. I did not so I am setting that as the challenge again for this week. Hopefully we have more people want to join in... Please post a comment to say you will. HOWEVER, if you really don't want to but still want to comment, That is OK too! But for those who do here is the challenge reposted:

DICE CHALLENGE


You will need 2 dice. If you only have 1, that's OK...you can just roll it twice. If you have no dice you can use virtual dice at this site http://www.random.org/dice/

The 1st dice will tell you what TYPE of exercise you will do. The 2nd dice (or roll) will tell you HOW MANY of each exercise you will do.

Type of exercise...if you roll a....

1= arm reps (your choice); multiply # on 2nd dice by 10
2= core reps (your choice); multiply # on 2nd dice x 10
3= leg reps (your choice); multiply # on 2nd dice by 10
4= side steps; multiply # on 2nd dice by 10
5= marching in place; the # on the 2nd dice will be # of minutes
6= drinking mouthfuls of water; equal to the # on the 2nd dice

For example....if you roll a 2 then a 4...you will do 40 core reps

-if you roll a 5 then a 3...you will do 3 minutes of marching

-if you roll a 6 then a 1...you will need to drink 1 mouthful of water.

Have fun and let's get rolling!!!!

Post a quick comment on this post to let me know if you are going to join in and next week on weigh in day we will post our results... when you do post them in this kind of format and we can enjoy what fun everyone had during the week with what their random energy boost was for the day

(This is just an example but feel free to copy and paste and then type in your own information)

Name Dyanne

Wednesday = rolled 4,3 so Side Step 30x's

Thursday = 2,4 did 40 crunches

Friday =

Saturday =

Sunday =

Monday =

Tuesday =

An now for Today's, Photo.... I took this picture of one my Gorgeous purple bearded Iris' this morning after I got Ben off to do papers. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

Okay..... drumroll..... I didn't do the challenge last week and now my scale has no battery so I have to get one, didn't keep track of a darn thing, forgot my meds for my diabetes a couple of days (yes, suffered for it), and I couldn't even take my dog for a walk 'cause Abbi lost the leash. Soooooo, bought a new leash and bling collar for the dog, got my meds all set up for the next week, am going out to get a new battery for my scale and a set of dice to do the challenge this week... so am good now... going to get some rest 'cause I didn't sleep well last night and did dry pack canning at the storehouse last night and had a blast! Have a good one honey, and as soon as I get some $$$ for gas I'll come get Cloe for awhile and give you a break...