Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday week 2

So it has now been 2 weeks since I started working towards my healthier me. It was a really up and down week with all the stress, one main one being THIS one. I didn't eat the right foods  AT ALL during the weekend as I tried to catch-up and get things done in time for the deadline that is today. I Love my kids and I Love that they show interest in the things I love to do, but the mess and chaos it caused the weekend was a little overboard. It also doesn't help that Little Miss Claudia thinks she is old enough to go on walks and visit people on her own. It does not matter what I do she finds a way. I have changed the lock on the gate and she can't open it but she climbs over the stone wall in the back to get out the gate! I have an alarm that sounds any time someone even moves near the front door and she has discovered how to climb out of Ben and Josh's window to get around that! What in heavens name do you do with a child that is so smart and fearless at the same time? I am seriously at the end of my rope here. So like I said, TONS of stress and we already know that I have stress eating factors. I have to admit though the eating on Saturday I did with pure intent to not say or do anything that I may regret later when I calmed down from what Cloe had done to my project. So with all of that in mind and that I was less active I was not expecting any change.. maybe even have gained back a few pounds. Then I get on the scale and you will never guess what!! I still lost weight with what I did do right during the week! 5.6 pounds! Now how much better would that number have been if I had been following my plan everyday? I don't know but I plan to find out this week! So that makes my current weight 312.4lbs and a total of 13.2 lbs lost since I started 2 weeks ago. It is a really good feeling and one I hope I can share with others as there are many of us trying to find our hidden selves again. so in the spirit of this challenge for myself and others I have decided to post my favorite challenge I have been apart of since I started 2 weeks ago. It was tons of fun and I look forward to doing it again with  all of my friends here. The kids can even join in and mine LOVED it. So here it is.. the Dice Challenge.

DICE CHALLENGE
You will need 2 dice. If you only have 1, that's OK...you can just roll it twice. If you have no dice you can use virtual dice at this site http://www.random.org/dice/

The 1st dice will tell you what TYPE of exercise you will do. The 2nd dice (or roll) will tell you HOW MANY of each exercise you will do.

Type of exercise...if you roll a....


1= arm reps (your choice); multiply # on 2nd dice by 10

2= core reps (your choice); multiply # on 2nd dice x 10

3= leg reps (your choice); multiply # on 2nd dice by 10

4= side steps; multiply # on 2nd dice by 10

5= marching in place; the # on the 2nd dice will be # of minutes

6= drinking mouthfuls of water; equal to the # on the 2nd dice

For example....if you roll a 2 then a 4...you will do 40 core reps

-if you roll a 5 then a 3...you will do 3 minutes of marching

-if you roll a 6 then a 1...you will need to drink 1 mouthful of water.

Have fun and let's get rolling!!!!

Post a quick comment on this post to let me know if you are going to join in and next week on weigh in day we will post our results... when you do post them in this kind of format and we can enjoy what fun everyone had during the week with what their random energy boost was for the day
(This is just an example but feel free to copy and paste and then type in your own information)
Name Dyanne

Wednesday = rolled 4,3 so Side Step 30x's
Thursday = 2,4 did 40 crunches
Friday =
Saturday =
Sunday =
Monday =
Tuesday =

And what fun would a post be without a photo, so enjoy this one I of a apple crab apple blossom. I Love seeing all the new life that comes forth during this time of year. (P.S. the Day 7 post will be coming tomorrow as I am done with all my other deadline stuff and can get back to it.. or even be on the computer)


1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

Okay, so now I know what the dice challenge is.... so I guess I'll try it, what the heck, I might enjoy it...
Love the photo by the way, it's cheerful.